TAMA Starclassic Maple Kit (with cases) for sale

xBrandrumx

• Members

TAMA Starclassic Maple drum kit.

tamafrontview.jpg

This kit has a beautiful laquer finish called Coral Reef Blue and looks amazing in any lighting. Sizes include:

14" x 8" snare (list price: $749.99)

12" x 9" tom (list price: $580.00)

14" x 11" tom (list price: $725.00)

16" x 13" tom (list price: $860.00)

22" x 18" kick (list price: $1,460.00)

The snare is a Starclassic G Maple. The sound is tight and solid with an emphasized high-end "crack." It has a Cherry Black laquer finish with a beautiful abalone center inlay which is set by hand. Since the snare is so deep (eight inches), it provides a huge fat sound even when tuned high. This is one of the best snares I've played to date.

The kick drum is loud and has a lot of punch. Sounds great live as well as in the studio. All the drums have a powerful attack and a rich, full resonance.

All drums Include Die-Cast Hoops. Die-cast hoops make tuning more consistent and easier to achieve because the tension bolts always contact the hoop properly. Drums fitted with die-cast hoops also offer crisper attack, clear and resonant highs and much more powerful rim shots.

Each drum is equipped with the Star Cast Mounting System. Even the snare drum (which is very unique). I haven't seen anyone else mount their snare this way. This Provides maximum resonance for the drum sound.

The claw hooks on the kick drum have rubber spacers that help protect the hoops from damage. The hooks and hoops work as one unit and won't separate or rattle, even on loose tunings.

I will include hardshell cases for all the drums:

14" x 8" Protechtor snare case (retail price: $55.95)

12" x 9" Elite Protechtor tom case (retail price: $54.95)

14" x 11" Elite Protechtor tom case (retail price: $55.95)

16" x 13" Elite Protechtor tom case (retail price: $67.95)

22" x 18" Elite Protechtor kick drum case WITH WHEELS (retail price: $169.95)

This kit is in good shape. Minor scratches and normal wear from playing shows. I used this kit over the course of a year at best and has since been sitting in my house in the cases for the past three years or so, since I joined the Orange County artist roster. These are great drums and I hate to see them go but they deserve more use.

I'm asking for $2,000 or best offer. E-mail me at brandrum@hotmail.com with your offer! I'll include some sweet If Hope Dies merch if this kit goes for a good price. Hope to hear from you soon,

-Brandon / If Hope Dies

• 2 weeks later...

Archived