Snares cymbals etc for sale

bongosolo

• Members

Prices are plus actual shipping and/or PayPal fees. Or, local meetings okay in the MD/DC/NoVA/SoPA region.

BARGAIN right here: Gretsch Catalina Maple 5.5x14 Wine red. Unplayed. $99

Dunnett Titanium 6.5x13 engraved with barbwire or crown of thorns design, excellent condition. These are over 1k new, check his website dunnett.com. $749

Pearl Bronze Sensitone 5.5x14 vg condition. $199

No name Japanese vintage snare 5.5x14 blue sparkle with carry bag, g+ condition. $40

Sabian AA Flat Hats brilliant finish 14", vg+ condition. $99

Sabian AA Splash 10", vg condition. $40

Sabian HH Vintage ride 21", excellent condition. $149

HB Enduro drum case hard plastic 10x10, vg condition. $20

Thanks for looking. Pics can be provided via email to any serious buyers. Have great eBay feedback.

• Members

SOLD ITEMS:

Sabian Vintage ride

Sabian Flat hats

Gretsch Catalina Maple snare

STILL AVAILABLE

Dunnett Ti snare -- price is very fair and firm, sorry to all who have asked. First one with the cash gets it and will not be sorry!

Japanese Blue Sparkle snare

Pearl Bronze Sensitone Classic -- Someone emailed me that new Bronze Sensitones are available online for $200. While that is true, those are new Sensitone ELITE series drums, with Pearl lugs and regular hoops. My drum is the much preferred and now discontinued Bronze Sensitone CLASSIC with TUBE LUGS, CLAWS, AND SINGLE FLANGE HOOPS. It's BEAUTIFUL. Go here for a pic of the same drum in 6.5 depth -- don't have my 5.5 pic yet as my wife is returning from out of town at the end of the week with my camera.

Bronze Sensitone Elite

and finally...

Sabian AA Splash

I will combine shipping for multiple items. Thanks!

Archived