FS or TRADE: 2007 Tama HP900P Iron Cobra Power Glide Double Pedal (With Case)

GCR

• Members

$275 Shipped. -or- Will consider trade for Zildjian 20"-22" A Custom Med. Ride (Or another Zildjian Ride I may Like) -or- Higher End DW Single Pedal.

Bought In 2007. Haven't used them in quite a while as I've given up on playing Double Bass. No Wear. Typical "marks" on connecting rod from place-holding bolts, but otherwise in As-New condition. Never gigged. No wear on beaters. Comes w/ Plastic Case. All Hardware, Tools, & Manuals Included. Can't see keeping them and not using them.

thp900ptw.jpg

Smoothness, Adjustability, Stability...

...the concepts that make Iron Cobra the pedal with the "feel that's unreal".

These are pedals that can take you to new heights with blinding speed and power that's smoother, quieter, and more sensitive than you ever thought possible. Iron Cobra is the result of our work with numerous drummers in the tireless pursuit of the ultimate pedal.

The best selling Iron Cobra of the series, the Power Glide models, feature a double-chained offset cam which increases power and speed as the beater reaches the end of stroke.

Features

• Members
    $275 Shipped. -or- Will consider trade for Zildjian 20"-22" A Custom Med. Ride (Or another Zildjian Ride I may Like) -or- Higher End DW Single Pedal.

Bought In 2007. Haven't used them in quite a while as I've given up on playing Double Bass. No Wear. Typical "marks" on connecting rod from place-holding bolts, but otherwise in As-New condition. Never gigged. No wear on beaters. Comes w/ Plastic Case. All Hardware, Tools, & Manuals Included. Can't see keeping them and not using them.

thp900ptw.jpg

Smoothness, Adjustability, Stability...

...the concepts that make Iron Cobra the pedal with the "feel that's unreal".

These are pedals that can take you to new heights with blinding speed and power that's smoother, quieter, and more sensitive than you ever thought possible. Iron Cobra is the result of our work with numerous drummers in the tireless pursuit of the ultimate pedal.

The best selling Iron Cobra of the series, the Power Glide models, feature a double-chained offset cam which increases power and speed as the beater reaches the end of stroke.

Features

+1 on a good deal:thu:

• 2 months later...

Archived