My Whole V-Drum Set Up For Sale

MoNkEy MaN X

• Members

Alrighty, I think I'm going to just go back to acoustic since I really don't have any noise constraints. Here is what I have:

16x12 Kick Drum

2 10" Toms (1 dual zone and 1 single zone)

2 12" Toms dual zone

14x5 Snare dual zone

TD 9 Module

TMC 6

13" Zildjian conversion Dual Zone Hi Hats with choke and bottom hat

FD-7 pedal

2 14" Hart Dynamics E Cymbal II's with choke

14" Zildjian conversion Dual zone cymbal with choke

16" Zildjian conversion Dual zone cymbal with choke

16" Smartrigger crash dual zone with choke

18" Jman A to EZ Single zone china

18" Zildjian conversion 3 Zone ride with choke

Roland Red TD-10 Rack

Alesis Trigger I/O

All needed cables and then some

All cymbals loaded up with cymbal springs too

The only things not included are the snare stand, double pedal and throne. Take a look at the pic, it's a pretty nice set up and plays very well. I use it to practice with on the TD-9 and use it with DFHS for tracking. Actually, it's pretty sweet having all the cymbals in DFHS link up to all the cymbals I have now.

Everything is in good shape. The toms were transplants from PD-100 and PD-120 Rolands. They even have the Roland badges on them. I bought this set up through this forum not to long ago from Tactguy and added some extra stuff on.

The Hart cymbals do come with the rubber pads. I took them off though so the cymbals would be a bit more sensitive. The bit of residue on the cymbal is from my having to remove the adhesive they used to stick the rubber pad on which ended up being some of the stickiest stuff I've come into contact with.

Anyway, I'd like to attempt to sell this as a whole kit to anybody looking to get a nice large V-Drum kit that triggers as good as it looks. I'm in the USA, Connecticut to be exact so a local sale would be cool. If not I could ship it.

Anyway, PM if you are interested. I'll get some more pics up soon if needed.

drumkit.jpg

Archived