FS: SJC Custom drum set - Keller maple shells $2600

Andy315

• Members

I've had this kit for less than a year and never played it outside of my house. It's a custom built (for me) SJC drum set. The sizes are: 12x8, 16x14, and 24x18. The shells are Keller maple shells and are 6 ply on the toms and 8 ply on the kick. The drums are covered in a blue glass glitter wrap and have Ego full length tube lugs as well as 2.3mm triple flanged hoops. All hardware features gloss yellow powdercoating done by SJC. The toms come with Gauger brand suspension brackets and DW brand tom brackets both in satin chrome. The bass drum has SJC's newest logo design head...The Victorian shield logo in done in blue on a Remo smooth white Powerstroke 3 head. It also has 2 blue 4 inch Holz rings installed by SJC. The bass drum spurs are Pearl Masters spurs and are the same style used on all their artist kits. The toms have brand new Evans coated G2 and clear Hydraulic glass heads, and the bass drum has an Emad 1 with a Remo Falam Slam patch. All 3 drums come with custom made DSH Drummaker Cadillac Sacks padded bags. I really hate to be doing this as I absolutely love this kit but, since it hasn't been getting much play lately and since my bills keep going up I've gotta let it go. If you were to buy this from SJC today the drums alone would cost about $3200 and the bags are another $300 from Drummaker.com. You can email me at AndysJunkyMusic@gmail.com or call me at 315-729-0919 for more info!

SJC1.jpg

SJC2.jpg

SJC3.jpg

SJC4.jpg

SJC5.jpg

SJC6.jpg

SJC7.jpg

SJC8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived