[ATTACH]268605[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]268606[/ATTACH]

GMS SE in GLOSS BLACK w/ custom hard cases for only $1400

(willing to ship-buyer pays shipping)

22X20 w/ mount

13X7

16X16

18X16

XL SPECIALTY CASES custom sized for this drum set- these are brand new and will be included with the kit!

The drums cost over $3000 grand and the cases were $600. Basically you get the kit for the cost of the bass drum and cases!!

If you are unfamiliar with GMS they were one of the first custom drum companies. Unlike most, they make their own lugs and do it all here in the USA (NY)!

Normal wear on bass drum hoop. No scratches, just small scuffs here and there (not very noticeable). Only gigged on 4 times, one recording studio session. I also have a matching maple snare if youre interested- 14X6.5

I am asking less than HALF the value of this kit and cases because my band broke up and I need to move on. Its a buyers market so if you've been looking for "that kit" get it while its cheap!! These drums sound so clean on record and cut so perfectly in a live setting. The hardware holds the lugs tight no matter how hard you hit. I have had numerous compliments from sound men about these drums because they never feed back and are easy to EQ live. This is my third GMS drum set for a reason.

Thanks for checking out my drums... they will be missed but not forgotten!

EMAIL ME JakeFE@gmail.com

I live in Detroit (cash or credit card in person or you can pay with pay pal)

Archived