FS: Pearl MSX Masters six piece BRAND NEW NEVER TOUCHED!!!

XMahkaihX

• Members

Hey there my friends. I am trying to sell a drum set. Its a Pearl Masters MSX 6 piece in Pewter Glass. The set is brand new, never touched, played, modified, or even fully purchased yet. Its still waiting for me at GC in the back (I put money down on it). Heres the deal on the set. I was going to buy it, but I decided to build a Reference/Masters Premium for a little more instead.

Now the set has a $2,600 tag on it right now, but being that I only pay 3-5% above cost there, I can get it for $1,300. Its a 10x8, 12x8, 14x14, 16x16, and 22x18. I need to sell some things off to be able to afford my nice Cymbals and other little things.

Now I wont work out a deal to get you the set for $1,300, theres shipping, tax, and gas money involved here. So I need to make a little profit, but im sure we could work out a pretty nice deal being that its a $2,600 set and I would never ask anything close to that.

PM only on this one people, I would rather talk in private about a large sale like this. Thanks my friends!

Archived