Craviotto Custom Shop WALNUT snare BEAUTY

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craviotto Custom Shop WALNUT snare BEAUTY

***PRICE REDUCTION***

Craviotto makes some of the best snares in the world -- but you already know that. Here's a great example.

Dark natural WALNUT in 6.5x14" with awesome tube lugs and Dunnett throwoff. They don't get any better than this. Custom shop edition, not the regular production stuff -- you can't even get this configuration in the production line. It even comes with the leather Craviotto bag. The tone is dark and full, perfect for jazz, country, pop, rock -- where do YOU want to hear it?

Email today, play tomorrow. Awesome price includes shipping and insurance in the US48 -- don't let it pass you by!

Edit: Now only $500! That's almost HALF of what this drum would cost newl!

SPAM:Bosphorus Master 20" ride (very light) $270vintage A Zildjian (late 50s) 22" ride $225Bad sellers on eBay: zildjianking45 (Mark Saia), vinnysvintage (Vince Viano)Want the story of the Forgotten Clown? Feel free to PM me.Originally Posted by 6topher: So yeah, it sucks, but you still gotta rock.

Bump for a still available beauty of a snare.
    SPAM:Bosphorus Master 20" ride (very light) $270vintage A Zildjian (late 50s) 22" ride $225Bad sellers on eBay: zildjianking45 (Mark Saia), vinnysvintage (Vince Viano)Want the story of the Forgotten Clown? Feel free to PM me.Originally Posted by 6topher: So yeah, it sucks, but you still gotta rock.

Comment

Looking for some love for this awesome walnut drum.

PRICE DROPPED TO $500 shipped and insured US48!

Comment

She's still available after all the cheaper snares have been sold...who's got the love?

Comment

Working...
        X