No announcement yet.

Pearl Bronze Sens CUSTOM snare GREAT DEAL

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pearl Bronze Sens CUSTOM snare GREAT DEAL

Look at this drum! The current Pearl sensitones have cheap lugs and cheap rims and cheap throwoffs. Not this baby -- from when they HAD a top-of-the-line model, this is the top-of-the-line.

TUBE lugs, SINGLE FLANGE hoops with claws and stick guards. 5.5x14" and sounds beautiful and dark -- a great all-around rock/pop/country drum OR as an expansion to your current kit.

AND it's CHEAPER than the new lesser model!

Price includes shipping in the US48. Buy today, play tomorrow. But first you have to email today!

Only $185

SPAM:Bosphorus Master 20" ride (very light) $270vintage A Zildjian (late 50s) 22" ride $225Bad sellers on eBay: zildjianking45 (Mark Saia), vinnysvintage (Vince Viano)Want the story of the Forgotten Clown? Feel free to PM me.Originally Posted by 6topher: So yeah, it sucks, but you still gotta rock.

Sold pending payment.
    SPAM:Bosphorus Master 20" ride (very light) $270vintage A Zildjian (late 50s) 22" ride $225Bad sellers on eBay: zildjianking45 (Mark Saia), vinnysvintage (Vince Viano)Want the story of the Forgotten Clown? Feel free to PM me.Originally Posted by 6topher: So yeah, it sucks, but you still gotta rock.

Comment

Buyer has not responded for 7 days.

Speak up now with money in hand and this great deal is yours!

Comment

SOLD -- bought and paid for.

Comment

Working...
        X