No announcement yet.

Ludwig Supra COB (brass) snare 5.5x14 Exc+

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ludwig Supra COB (brass) snare 5.5x14 Exc+

The Ludwig Supra is the most recorded snare drum in history. Led Zep, EWF, Steely Dan, Pearl Jam, name someone and they have played these snares. And EVERYONE wants the brass shell version.

Perfect for any kind of music, 5.5x14" and in gorgeous excellent+++ condition. Chrome-over-brass (COB), Limited Edition badge #449, Monroe badge. Everything is here and in perfect condition.

You WANT this drum to be your main workhorse. Every sound engineer will love you, and YOU will love your sound. INCLUDES a new-condition padded case!

Just email today and you'll be playing soon -- price includes shipping in the US48, no tax, no hassle. Do yourself a big favor and upgrade!

Only $285!

SPAM:Bosphorus Master 20" ride (very light) $270vintage A Zildjian (late 50s) 22" ride $225Bad sellers on eBay: zildjianking45 (Mark Saia), vinnysvintage (Vince Viano)Want the story of the Forgotten Clown? Feel free to PM me.Originally Posted by 6topher: So yeah, it sucks, but you still gotta rock.

SOLD pending payment. Thanks!
    SPAM:Bosphorus Master 20" ride (very light) $270vintage A Zildjian (late 50s) 22" ride $225Bad sellers on eBay: zildjianking45 (Mark Saia), vinnysvintage (Vince Viano)Want the story of the Forgotten Clown? Feel free to PM me.Originally Posted by 6topher: So yeah, it sucks, but you still gotta rock.

Comment

Gone, everyone. Check out my other drums for sale!

Comment

Working...
      X