Trade: My SJC Custom kit for your Roland/Yamaha e-kit

Andy315

• Members

Okay so I've come to a point where I need to be able to practice any time of day so my SJC has to go and be replaced by an electric kit. What I'm looking for are the following:

Roland

TD-20, TD-12, TD-10, TD-9

Yamaha

DTXTREME 2 or 3

My SJC is as follows:

8x12, 14x16, 18x24 all maple, 6 ply toms, 8 ply kick. They are wrapped in blue glass glitter and have full length Ego brand tube lugs. The cool thing about owning Ego lugs is that they will powder coat them in any color they offer for free! So lets say you don't like the yellow....just strip it off, send them in and pick your new finish! They have 2.3mm triple flanged hoops and all hardware is powder coated yellow. The toms come with Gauger brand hanging mounts with DW brand brackets (both in satin chrome). The kick drum has has the newer style SJC Victorian logo in blue on a Remo smooth white powerstroke 3 with two 4" Holz rings (also in blue) on the resonant side and an clear Emad on the batter side. The toms have brand new Evans coated G2 batter heads and clear resonant glass resonant heads. The drums also include a set of plush lined bags custom made for me by DSH Drummaker. They're really the nicest bags I've ever seen/owned. Here's a pic of the kit:

sjc.jpg

If you have any of the e-kits listed above and would be interested in trading for my acoustic kit please feel free to PM me here, email me at AndysJunkyMusic@gmail.com, or call/text me at 315-729-0919. I'm on the east coast so keep that in mind if you're not. Thanks for looking!

Archived