No announcement yet.

FS: Ludwig Acrolite snare, Blue/Olive badge

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Ludwig Acrolite snare, Blue/Olive badge

It's time once again for your favorite game show...
    WHO WANTS TO OWN A MILLION SNARES???

Jimmy, you're first. Here's you're question:
    What brand-name snare drum is one of the most popular for both beginning students and gigging rock drummers?

Jimmy: the Ludwig Acrolite!

That's right, Jimmy! Now Billy, let's see if you can tie the game. Here's your question:
    What highly popular brand-name snare drum can be used for just about any style of music
    and tuned high, medium, or low depending on your preference?

Billy: the Ludwig Acrolite?

Don't sound so unsure, Billy -- that's correct! Now, for the win, I'll ask both of you the final question.
    What highly-popular and versatile brand name snare drum is affordable enough to be in every drummer's stable?

Jimmy and Billy: the Ludwig Acrolite!!!
    Jimmy and Billy are right. And here's your Acrolite now. A real Blue/Olive badge, just a few scratches,
    and monster tone make this drum a no-brainer. All correct parts, good plus condition, new heads.

[COLOR="Blue"]Only $99 shipped to your door in the US48!!!

Ebay and HC references are readily available. I can meet you in the central mid-Atlantic region if you're close.
    You really MUST own an Acrolite.
    SPAM:Bosphorus Master 20" ride (very light) $270vintage A Zildjian (late 50s) 22" ride $225Bad sellers on eBay: zildjianking45 (Mark Saia), vinnysvintage (Vince Viano)Want the story of the Forgotten Clown? Feel free to PM me.Originally Posted by 6topher: So yeah, it sucks, but you still gotta rock.

Sold pending payment.
    SPAM:Bosphorus Master 20" ride (very light) $270vintage A Zildjian (late 50s) 22" ride $225Bad sellers on eBay: zildjianking45 (Mark Saia), vinnysvintage (Vince Viano)Want the story of the Forgotten Clown? Feel free to PM me.Originally Posted by 6topher: So yeah, it sucks, but you still gotta rock.

Comment

Working...
    X