FS: Sabian HH 17" thin crash Twins!

lossforgain

• Members

Yes, I have two. Two of the same. Yes, two cymbals. So lucky buyer numbers one AND two will get to enjoy a lovely new crash!

I'm not a store or a dealer of some kind, but these two cymbals are literally NEW -- I bought them from a dealer long-distance, listened to them with a few finger and stick swipes, wiped them off lightly, and took their pictures. So instead of buying a NEW cymbal from a dealer at a NEW price, buy a NEW cymbal from me at a USED price.

These two are a great example of consistency. While many so-called "identical" cymbals sound vastly different from one another, these two seem to live in exactly the same place: gorgeous and generous dark wash. Both have the same great medium-low pitch, the same decay, and the same bell tone -- in other words, they sound like a great HH thin crash SHOULD sound.

Below you will see pics of cymbals 1 and 2. Both are in NEW condition, the only difference being that cymbal number 2 has a superficial surface scratch that runs out near the edge. I have photo'd the scratch and enhanced the photo for visibility, but rest assured that it is both hard to see and non-threatening to the integrity of the cymbal. Otherwise there are no issues with hole or edge problems, no surprises, just a great cymbal. I mean, two.

Cymbal number 1:

HH17-1top.jpg

HH17-1hole.jpg

HH17-1bottom.jpg

Cymbal number 2:

HH17-2top.jpg

HH17-2hole.jpg

HH17-2scratch.jpg

HH17-2bottom.jpg

Cymbal #1:

$175 including shipping in the US48!

Cymbal #2:

$170 including shipping in the US48!

As usual, I can easily provide great eBay or HC references. I can also meet for purchase in the central mid-Atlantic region. Enjoy the new pies!

Archived