5 Peice Custom SPAUN Kit, Vintage Green CHEAP. FOR REAL...FOR CHEAP

NashNardone

• Members

Hey guys, Please bare with me I just copy and pasted my description from ebay.

I am getting pretty tired of trying to sell this thing, there for a might let it go for really cheap. I just want to get rid of this thing so I can get a new kit with a company I just got endorsed by.

If you would like to hear what this kit sounds like recorded visit:

myspace.com/FortyWinters

$1,400 OBO

MORE PICTURES FOR SERIOUS BUYERS

Hello, You are bidding on a custom 5 piece SPAUN drum kit. This is a perfect christmas gift for a drummer looking to play some GREAT sounding and looking drums. I bought this kit from a man a few years ago who knew Brian Spaun personally. He had the kit custom made to his specifics and his color preference. It is a beautiful "vintage green" wood burst with a satin finish, and vintage looking gold lugs. The actually kit is not vintage, it's only a few years old but it has a great vintage look to it. Since this kit was made customer specific, it might be the only one in the world of its color. This kit not only looks great, but it sounds great too. The kit is in GREAT condition as you can see in the pictures. ALL toms are maple, and the kick drum is birch. It gives the warm and fuzzy feel of brilliant maple toms with the powerful "thud" coming from the birch kick drum, a sound that every kick drum should have. Bottom heads could use replacing.This kit has been kept in air conditioning for every second of its life with me except for of course hauling to recording and a few shows. This kit has mainly been used for recording only, I have a different kit for travel for the sole purpose that this kit would stay in great condition. The reason for selling is simply because I recently got endorsed by a drum company and need to sell this kit for money to get a kit from them.

Drum specifics:

widthxdepth

10x8 rack tom

12x8 rack tom

12x10 rack tom

16x16 floor tom

18x22 kick drum

Also if you notice in the pictures that I set the kit up 2 different ways. I did this to show the versatility of the kit. With the traditional rock or fusion set up you can have the 10" 12" 16" toms set up, if you play indie rock, you can leave the 10" tom off and throw on the 12" tom that is 8" deep for getting the desired level over top of the kick drum with out having to worry about the tom being too deep. As you can see this kit is perfect for any style of drumming.

***NOTE*** The items included in this auction are: ONLY the SPAUN 5 piece kit. The items NOT included in this auction are: All hardware and cymbals, pedals, snare, and rack.

SHIPPING: I really do not know how much it is going to cost to ship this kit. The buyer WILL pay shipping. The buyer will be notified on how much shipping is when I go to ship out the kit. Even though the shipping price says $150, the buyer that wins this auction is agreeing to meet shipping cost. If it is some crazy amount (such as $300 dollars) I will help pay for shipping. But as I said, I really do not know how much it is going to cost to ship the kit. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

If you have any questions at all about the kit I would love to talk to you about it. Please don't hesitate to give me a call at 954-461-8478

Thank you

-Nash

Hello, You are bidding on a custom 5 piece SPAUN drum kit. This is a perfect christmas gift for a drummer looking to play some GREAT sounding and looking drums. I bought this kit from a man a few years ago who knew Brian Spaun personally. He had the kit custom made to his specifics and his color preference. It is a beautiful "vintage green" wood burst with a satin finish, and vintage looking gold lugs. The actually kit is not vintage, it's only a few years old but it has a great vintage look to it. Since this kit was made customer specific, it might be the only one in the world of its color. This kit not only looks great, but it sounds great too. The kit is in GREAT condition as you can see in the pictures. ALL toms are maple, and the kick drum is birch. It gives the warm and fuzzy feel of brilliant maple toms with the powerful "thud" coming from the birch kick drum, a sound that every kick drum should have. Bottom heads could use replacing.This kit has been kept in air conditioning for every second of its life with me except for of course hauling to recording and a few shows. This kit has mainly been used for recording only, I have a different kit for travel for the sole purpose that this kit would stay in great condition. The reason for selling is simply because I recently got endorsed by a drum company and need to sell this kit for money to get a kit from them.

Drum specifics:

widthxdepth

10x8 rack tom

12x8 rack tom

12x10 rack tom

16x16 floor tom

18x22 kick drum

Also if you notice in the pictures that I set the kit up 2 different ways. I did this to show the versatility of the kit. With the traditional rock or fusion set up you can have the 10" 12" 16" toms set up, if you play indie rock, you can leave the 10" tom off and throw on the 12" tom that is 8" deep for getting the desired level over top of the kick drum with out having to worry about the tom being too deep. As you can see this kit is perfect for any style of drumming.

***NOTE*** The items included in this auction are: ONLY the SPAUN 5 piece kit. The items NOT included in this auction are: All hardware and cymbals, pedals, snare, and rack.

SHIPPING: I really do not know how much it is going to cost to ship this kit. The buyer WILL pay shipping. The buyer will be notified on how much shipping is when I go to ship out the kit. Even though the shipping price says $150, the buyer that wins this auction is agreeing to meet shipping cost. If it is some crazy amount (such as $300 dollars) I will help pay for shipping. But as I said, I really do not know how much it is going to cost to ship the kit. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

If you have any questions at all about the kit I would love to talk to you about it. Please don't hesitate to give me a call at 954-461-8478

Thank you and only serious bidders please.

-Nash

Drum specifics:

widthxdepth

10x8 rack tom

12x8 rack tom

12x10 rack tom

16x16 floor tom

18x22 kick drum

Thank you and only serious bidders please.

-Nash

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

try craigslist for I have seen in this forum very few ppl get to sell their equipment here

Depends on what it is and whether it's priced right. I have yet to fail to sell something I've listed, although a few pieces take longer to move.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived