Lots of drum stuff for sale

HybridT@vo

• Members

Well so Im planning on selling some stuff because I need the cash, everyone does now don't we??? If u need pictures plz email me at tavito0519@gmail.com

Pics at :

http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/HybridTavo/

Asking price as follows:

SKB Hard cases used:

22x18 Shows some wear on the inside= $125

16x16 Looks like NEW!! = $75

14x12 Looks like NEW!! = $60 ----> SOLD!!

Tom Holders:

Pearl TH2000S Gyro-Lock Tom Holder (Short Stem) NEW!!! = $32

Pearl Icon rack DR-503C (Custom Cut it fits a 22" or 24" w no problem GIG FRIENDLY) = $220

PCX-100 Pipe Clamp = $15 (got 3 of them)

PCL-100 Pipe Clamp (for Leg) = $12 (got 4 of them)

PCX-200 Pipe Clamp = $20 (got 2 of them)

CH-1000 (w memory locks) = $35 (got 5 of them)

The rack and clamps r in really good condition, as well as the cymbal holders, so the whole thing is $500

Lastly a CH-80 Cymbal Holder = $17 (Got 1 of them)

Edit: I will also sell some cymbals I will post later when I figure which ones will have to go

ALSO FORGOT:

Tama Iron Cobra Double pedal (Powerglide double chain HP900PTW) + case = $215

(It has less than 6 months of use, so pretty much brand new as it hasnt seen much action other than home)

• Members

Does the Iron Cobra come with the extra two pairs of beaters like is included with new ones? Also, any tools or manual included? References? Where located? Thanks.

No it doesnt come w the extra beaters, as I didnt purchase the special package. Tools and manual r included even the cardboard that covers the pedals on the inside of the box. If u go to the link in photobucket that I gave out u will c all that is included.

Reference: well just google Tama Iron Cobra Double pedal Powerglide http://www.zzounds.com/item--TAMHP900PTW

Im located in North Florida, Gainesville

• Members

Thanks, but I already found a pedal elsewhere. By references, I meant seller references.

BTW, I'd recommend moving the PhotoBucket link to the top of that post.......if people aren't interested in all of the YouTube vidoes, then they're probably gonna overlook it (like I did).

• 3 weeks later...

Archived