No announcement yet.

FS: 70's Ludwig Vistalite Snare (Red) w/ Case

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 70's Ludwig Vistalite Snare (Red) w/ Case

The drum is in great shape: a small dent on one of the rings on the bottom side.... but that's the only thing I can find. No cracks or breaks in the shell. Might need new heads, but these seem to be holding up fine. The actual snares probably need to be restrung too -- they're on there, but the cord probably needs replaced.

The case is good.... the latches work fine and it's not broken. Also comes with some off-brand snare stand. I don't know what brand it is off-hand, but it's not Ludwig -- I know that. Also has a rubber snare pad in there, that is Ludwig.

$400 OBO, Split Shipping/PayPal
    Guitars: G&L ASAT Classic Custom & Gibson Les Paul Studio || Amp: Dr. Z Maz 8 Studio
    Pedalboard: Disaster Area DPC-5 > Diamond Compressor, Skreddy LMMD, Timmy, Turbo Tuner, Strymon Timeline & Flint

My YouTube Channel

Bump.
    Guitars: G&L ASAT Classic Custom & Gibson Les Paul Studio || Amp: Dr. Z Maz 8 Studio
    Pedalboard: Disaster Area DPC-5 > Diamond Compressor, Skreddy LMMD, Timmy, Turbo Tuner, Strymon Timeline & Flint

My YouTube Channel

Comment

Lol. 400.

Lol.

Comment

The last VL snare that sold on eBay went for $461 ... and there are 5 up right now w/ BIN prices between $300 and $750.

My YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...
        X