X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boonestunes
    started a topic premier snare & sabian cymbal

premier snare & sabian cymbal

for sale or trade.

old premier snare, chrome (shiny, heavy chrome), 5.5x14, good condition, still has original premier heads. Includes a stand(not great but works) and a snare bag w/ pocket for the stand. $50 + ship

sabian B8 (might be a PRO, can't remember) 18" crash/ride. $20

I need a decent cymbal stand, or guitar gear (parts, pedals, etc)

• boonestunes
    replied
    Thanks man.

Magnet won't stick to brass shell? Didn't think of that.

It's a good drum, I just prefer the sound of wood to metal, and I got a great deal on a 12" yamaha maple snare..matches my ludwig club kit a little better.

make an offer guys, I need to clean out the rehearsal room.....

Leave a comment:

• boomerweps
    replied
    the inside of the drum is the same color as the outside....I'm guessing chrome over steel

Put a magnet against it. If it sticks, it's steel. That looks just like a Premier snare I have that I bought at a VA. Beach pawn shop. It's a good sounding solid snare and I gigged with it for a while. On my practice kit now. Mine had the Metric hoops that were a tiny bit oversize for a standard USA sold drum head. I replaced the rims and I really it.

And thanks for the B8 18" Crash/ride. It's in great condition ;>)

Boomerweps

Leave a comment:

• boonestunes
    replied
    bump

Leave a comment:

• boonestunes
    replied
    the inside of the drum is the same color as the outside....I'm guessing chrome over steel

Leave a comment:

• paranoya6
    replied
    would you happen to know if this is chrome over brass or steel?

Leave a comment:

• boonestunes
    replied
    finally got a couple of pics but they're lousy (ok, I"M a lousy photographer)

if those don't work, here's the link to my photobucket page.....http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg185/boonestunes/

Leave a comment:

• boonestunes
    replied
    yes, made in England. both heads also branded premier and made in England as well. pics coming soon.

Leave a comment:

• lossforgain
    replied
    Should say on the badge. Include a pic of the badge if you can.

Leave a comment:

• boonestunes
    replied
    I'll look when I get home tonight. Where do I look on the drum to tell? I'll have to take some pics tonight.

Leave a comment:

• lossforgain
    replied
    Is the Premier drum made in England? Got pics? I have a few things you might be interested in trade for.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X