FS: Sabian and Istanbul crashes

lossforgain

• Members

I have a lot of pies for sale, so I thought rather than give each one a listing I should categorize them.

Welcome to the SUPER COOL CRASH SALE!

Sabian 16" pre-AA Thin Crash

This is one of the earliest examples I've seen of a Sabian AA, made in the early 80s (probably 1981) before the "AA" logo existed. The block-style model logo is on top, with the small Sabian logo and measurement on the reverse. She's pretty clean on the reverse with only fingerprints, but the top side has accumulated several years of patina and dirt which mellow the cymbal out considerably. She sounds like a nice vintage Avedis to me, and weighs in at 998g. No problems of any kind at the hole, edge, or elsewhere.

pAA16TCtop.jpg

pAA16TCbottom.jpg

Istanbul Mehmet 17" Paper Thin crash

Sweet and responsive, washy and warm. In excellent condition with no issues anywhere, only some sticking marks. 1100g.

Istanbul17PTostop.jpg

Istanbul17PTosbottom.jpg

Istanbul Agop 18" Thin crash

This beauty is warm and smooth with a very deep voice. In excellent condition with no issues anywhere, only some sticking marks. 1450g.

Istanbul18TCostop.jpg

Istanbul18TCosbottom.jpg

Sabian 16" pre-AA Thin crash

$99 shipped in the US48.

Istanbul Mehmet 17" Paper Thin crash

$129 shipped in the US48.

Istanbul Agop 18" Thin crash

$139 shipped in the US48.

More pics available, just PM. Selling references available. Local meet possible in the central mid-Atlantic region. Fast shipping. What more could you want?

Archived