Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vintage Avanti AV6000 Black Cymbal Set (like Paiste Colorsound)

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Avanti AV6000 Black Cymbal Set (like Paiste Colorsound)

$79 Shipped!

Hi everyone,
    Today I welcome you back to the 1980's! Here for you is a set of German made Avanti Cymbals circa 1985-86. These were manufactured in direct response to the Paiste Colosound series which in strong demand at the time. These were an entry level series but sounded pretty good. I used these as my primary set for about 9 months during 1986 so they definitely have been played with quite a few stickmarks. Since then though, they have sat quietly in their velvety bags (a little dusty, sorry) waiting to be brought out again! The flash and/or bright lights make the cymbals look a dark burgundy color but they were sold and marketed as black. Again, these have been played but there are no cracks or damage - used but never abused! If you have any questions, please let me know!

The set consists of:

Let me know if you have any questions, as the cymbals are sold as is with no returns. Shipping is FREE in the lower USA only. Thanks!

Great deals with: Chairborne, RedsFan75, robbierobnj06, SOLARPIMP, facefirst, paulderlunas, WALL-E, Puckman, Martin Player, chad-ro, Vedder323, poolshark

SOLD!
    Great deals with: Chairborne, RedsFan75, robbierobnj06, SOLARPIMP, facefirst, paulderlunas, WALL-E, Puckman, Martin Player, chad-ro, Vedder323, poolshark

Comment

Working...
    X