V-Drum and other electronic gear

jscottsmith

• Members

FOR SALE:

TD-8 drum module with mounting bracket: $550

Pintech Concertcast ST single trigger: (4) at $70 each

Pintech Concertcast ST dual trigger: $90

Pintech Concertcast CKV kick trigger: $125

I also have several Pintech cymbal and dingbat triggers, as well as a rack for electronics and a Pearl heavy-duty rack and hardware.

All gear has spent its life inside, in my studio.

If you're not familiar with Pintech, check them out! (www.pintechworld.com) Every bit as nice as Roland V-Drums, if not better. 100% compatible with Roland and all popular brains. Once you buy these, you can call Pintech and purchase a LIFETIME warranty in your name for only $45 regardless how much gear you own. This gives you their full warranty including substantially reduced pricing on new gear, the ability to trade in your gear for newer versions, upgrades, etc.... Not only is it great gear, it is a great company!

*Note: The ST drums could all use new heads. They are inexpensive and last a LONG time. (I'd recommend playing with nylon tips, making sure sticks and tips are free of splinters and snags to avoid shredding the heads!)

These prices are significantly less than new (see Pintech's site, Guitar Center, or your favorite store for comparison). Last I checked, my prices are 50% - 60% less than new!

Prices do not include shipping. If you're interested, let me know and we'll work out the details!

Archived