Roland Electric Kit

Ankaret

• Members

Hi all,

So Im moving to a much smaller apartment and don't have room to keep this anymore, it's basically in storage and I would rather it get some use. Story is, I got a set with older roland pads PD-5s and an Alesis drum brain over a year ago and slowly upgraded it piece by piece and so here is what this complete kit consists of now:

Roland TD-5 drum module

Roland CY-5 hi-hat cymbal trigger (x1)

Roland CY-8 cymbal triggers (x2)

Roland PD-9 trigger for snare (x1)

Roland PD-7 triggers for toms (x2)

Another single zone trigger for floor tom (Evans?)

Roland KD-7 bass drum trigger and bass pedal

Roland FD-7 hi hat controller

All on a metallic silver Roland rack or frame or whatever it's called.

All pieces are in excellent shape (some were bought new and others used) and nearly all of them are dual trigger pads where applicable for maximum possible sounds, although the TD-5 is an older module the multitude of sounds on there are still fantastic and it supports dual triggers. Ive got some really nice acoustic sounding kits that Ive used for recording and practice/demos on here, even the brush set sounds really great, the key is knowing how to tweak the TD-5 to get a nice mix.

I don't really want to part this out but will if absolutely no one wants the entire thing. Because it's been sorta put together it's hard for me to put a price on this because I never intended to sell it. But I will offer the whole thing at a reasonable $650 shipped to CONUS. I know that's a lot less than the money I have put into it but it really is just sitting in storage so if you guys think that's a ridiculous price make me an offer. Really looking for cash, no trades please. Will include nice new stereo cables for all dual trigger pads, two pairs of sticks and a beat up drum throne (not the best but it works).

Will try to snap some pictures this week and get them up here, you can PM me for some too!

Thanks.

• Members

Ok, here are some pictures: It's not assembled right now because Im moving but first picture is poor quality but shows rack, forgot to take pictures of the rack with the good camera but it is in good condition nothing wrong with it. Those older Roland tightener arm things broke in places but I purchased newer stronger ones to replace them so no problems structurally it is solid.

Light stick marks in places but a lot of the discolorations are dust, I was rushed to take pictures and tried to wipe them down a bit but they were quite dusty and would look better after a little more cleaning. You get the idea.

0607091504.jpg

CIMG3445.jpg

CIMG3444.jpg

CIMG3443.jpg

CIMG3442.jpg

CIMG3437.jpg

CIMG3438.jpg

CIMG3439.jpg

CIMG3440.jpg

CIMG3441.jpg

Archived