Mapex and Tama gear for sale!

Andy315

• Members

Okay, times are getting tight and the extra gear needs to go!

First on the block is a bunch of mapex stuff. I've got a pro m kit sized 12x9, 13x10, 16x16, 18x16, and 24x20. It's transparent green in color and is literally brand new. It comes with 2 Mapex TS960A tom/cymbal stands. I'm like 2 weeks over musicians friend return cut off so I can't send it back. Looking to get $800 for it and I'll throw in an extra Mapex B75 boom arm.

Up next are 3 Mapex B950A boom stands. These are literally brand new in the boxes. I actually still have to pick them up from the music store I ordered them from. They're $110 new I'll sell these for $90 a piece.

Next is another Mapex stand that's new out of box...it was on display when I bought it. It's an S950A snare stand that's insanely adjustable. $115 new I'll let it go for $95.

Last is my Tama Iron Cobra Power Glide. This is one of the newer models and comes with the cobra coil and all 3 sets of beater heads (wood, rubber, and felt). Also included is the hardshell case. $175 takes it!

All prices are in addition to shipping. I will ship worldwide at your expense. Pictures to come over the next few days. Any questions feel free to contact me via PM, email - andysjunkymusic@gmail.com, or call/text me (eastern time zone) at 315-729-0919.

Thanks everyone!

Archived