Roland TD-12SV Complete Kit w/ ton of Extras!

61reissue

• Members

And Included also is the Roland PM10 V-Amp!!!!!!!

An absolute steal at $2400+shipping and that is beyond Firm!! I may consider a trade for the right high gain amp but it would need to blow me away!

I purchased this in April of 09' for a project and it has remained virtually unplayed in a smoke free enviroment. The unit is so new that the mesh pads do NOT have marks on them and as I have stated it looks like a new it. I need to free up some cash for an upcoming project and this is just too nice and too expensive to just sit unused. I am a guitarist and this sounds amazing ...I can't imagine this beast in the hands of a real drummer!!!

All of the items in the Original Kit:

1 Roland Adjustable Drum Rack--best in the business has a few scrapes from when I assembled it..still looks great!

1 TD-12 Percussion Module--Perfect Condition, no dead pixels,scratches..nothing and will be reset to factory settings!

1 PD-105 Mesh Pad --Snare in White Mesh Unused Condition

x3 PD-85 Mesh Pads ---Toms in White Mesh Unused Condition

1 KD-85 Mesh Kick Pad---White Mesh in Perfect condition

x3 CY-12R/C Cymbal Pads--Upgraded Kit has the 3 cymbals instead of the standard TD-12 kit with 2 Cymabals!

1 VH-11 Hi-Hat

1 MDY-10U Cymbal Mount--allows to play open or closed HH's...an amazing piece of ingenuity!

Also included are all of these extra's that cost a ton of cash if you were to just go out and buy the kit new!!!

Roland V-Drum PM-10 Amp--- An actual amp made for the Roland V-Drums by Roland

Pearl Bass Pedal

Pearl Hi-Hat Stand

Vic Firth Isolation Headphones--Perfect for Silent practice

Zildjian Sticks

PDP Drum Throne---Pick up only! This will not be included if I have to ship this!!!

001-13.jpg

002-12.jpg

003-13.jpg

004-10.jpg

007-7.jpg

Archived