Black Panther snare drum

beware...

• Members

M... at that price I dont think it will sale if u r basing ur price on the MF website (which is kind of .....)

This is the same snare just in natural finish 13x6 Cherry/maple (FYI this snares have been selling in the $150 range)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mapex-Black-Panther-13x6-Cherry-Maple-Gloss-Snare_W0QQitemZ320417766580QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a9a631cb4&_trksid=p4999.c0.m14#ht_1764wt_896

• Members

Since Hybrid opened the box, I'll fill in the blanks. That drum has been offered many times as the SDOD at $100, but why on God's green earth they thought it should now be $499 is beyond me.

As I say though, I can't blame the OP for trying to make a buck, especially if he bought it for $100. I might do the same. If they can really sell new for $500 now, I'll sell used ones all day long for half price.

• Members

Since Hybrid opened the box, I'll fill in the blanks. That drum has been offered many times as the SDOD at $100, but why on God's green earth they thought it should now be $499 is beyond me.

As I say though, I can't blame the OP for trying to make a buck, especially if he bought it for $100. I might do the same. If they can really sell new for $500 now, I'll sell used ones all day long for half price.

I opened the BOX hahahahaha :thu: and Amen to that

Archived