Roland TD9SX kit with extras for sale in Tampa, FL.

scuba200ft

• Members

For sale is one complete Roland TD-9SX located in Tampa FL. Immaculate condition, purchased approximately one year ago, and has never been out of my home. Newest version software updated. Probably has 5-6 hours of use since purchasing new. I take impeccable care of the things I own, and this is no different.

In addition to your standard TD9SX, you will receive the following:

(1) Additional Roland PD-85BK pad (wire included)

(1) Additional Roland CY-8 cymbal pad (wire included)

(1) MDY-10U Roland cymbal mount with clamp

(1) PDP Pacific double pedal, purchased for this kit new

(2) Vex kits for the TD9. Hodge Podge and Acustix kits. (Will email)

I love this kit, and actually chose it over the TD12 for sounds and USB ability alone. But I have just been playing my acoustic 90 percent of the time, its tough to walk away from a set of DW's when they are staring you in the face!

I will let this entire package go for $1800 plus actual, cheap as possible, shipping. I will do the packaging and it will be done right, I guarantee it. Pickup is welcomed and allowed.

Please excuse the picture below, but it is just for effect. Its all there, and ready to go. There is nothing else to add to make this a max'd out kit.

Erik from RMC can vouch for my honesty and history of owning the best and taking great care of it. I WILL take paypal for this, but the fees are on you, which would amount to $55.

Save a boatload, and get this kit. You'll be thrilled.

I can be contacted at Shawn@charvels.com

Or at my website www.charvels.com

Thanks!

IMG_3628.jpg

IMG_3633.jpg

IMG_3627.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived