FS: Rogers Holiday 20/13/16 kit in red glass!

lossforgain

• Members

These are gorgeous drums with brilliant red glass glitter. 9x13 tom, 16x16 floor tom, 14x20 bass drum. Minor pitting and scuffs on some lugs, but the wrap is almost free of fading. The bass drum hoops alone are enough to make you take a second look - only a couple chips in the paint! The interiors and tags are in nice shape too (one reglued ring in the 20). 13 is a Cleveland, bass drum is a flat grey Dayton, floor tom is a speckled grey Dayton. Overall very good condition.

All parts are original AFAIK except for one collet nose (correct era) that I put on. The set comes with the hard-to-find single Swivo-matic tom arm and hex cymbal rod (no tilter). Note: The set will come with a Rogers logo bass drum head, not the Evans head in the photo. Kickport not included.

You owe it to yourself to grab these. They will be good to you, and you will love them back! Please PM me with any questions. Buyer pays actual shipping and any PayPal fees. I can also meet for a local transaction in southeast PA, most of Maryland, or northern Delaware.

$950!

DSCN3805.jpg

DSCN3806.jpg

DSCN3807.jpgDSCN3811.jpgDSCN3812.jpgDSCN3808.jpg

DSCN3809.jpg

DSCN3810.jpg

Archived