FS: 14" Paiste Sound Formula ROUND LOGO Hi-Hats - $100

Funkdapus

• Members

For sale are a pair of 14" Paiste Sound Formula Round Logo Heavy hi-hats. I am no Paiste expert, but it is my understanding that the Sound Formula series were a precursor to the Signature line and are made of B15 alloy. They are marked "Made in Germany" and have sequential serial numbers.

They are in good condition with no major flaws, but there are a few flea bites (edit - tried to take a picture of the flea bites, but they are too small to really show up in the picture) and the top hat has a lot of patina and the logo is faded. Don't have the weights, but the top hat is surprisingly light for a "heavy" model.

The sound is cutting with a loud foot "chick" and very pronounced stick. Really nice sizzle, too. I bought these used to try out, but haven't played them much as I've been into really light and sloshy hats lately.

Looking to get $100 plus shipping to anywhere in the Continental U.S. - Paypal only, please! PM me for details or with an offer.

Thanks for reading my ad!

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0079-1-1.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

• Members

Weekly bump. Selling these for new gear and I am bad at being patient when it comes to that. Probably going to trade these in for store credit at the local music shop on Saturday if nobody wants them, but that would be a shame. I know there have to be some Paiste aficionados out there...

• 1 month later...

Archived