VINTAGE 60's Made In Japan MAJESTIC DELUXE 4 PC Drum Set

Fizmos

• Members

Selling a rare 60's Majestic Deluxe kit in great condition. No structural issues whatsoever. Comes with 8"x12" tom, 9"x13" tom, 14"x14" floor tom, and 16"x20" bass drum. Has nice heads on it, tone controls inside. Hardware is in great condition for its age but a couple of screws that hold the tom arm brackets are not original.

Drop me a line, call, or text if you're interested. $300 plus shipping

Thanks for looking.

Seven13-Five05-Nine847

Paypal gift or cash in person only. I've got plenty of good feedback on ebay, user id analogfizz . I used to buy and sell(even traded) about 10 years ago here on the classifieds. It's been so long I don't even remember what the id or email was. Lots of gear I'll be unloading here in the next few weeks.  Most of its on my local Craigslist as well. I'm in the Houston,Tx area and have lots of experiance in packing and shipping. If you'd like to see my listings just go to Houston CL( or here as well) musical instruments and type in thethiefandthearchitect and don't forget to check us out on facebook.

113\_1547.JPG113\_1549.JPG113\_1559.JPG113\_1560.JPG113\_1562.JPG

• 2 weeks later...