--These are a few of my favorite things...

• Members

---Here's what I've got to sell, buy them and eternal happiness will come your way. Well if it doesn't come your way it will at least make me very happy!:

1--Yamaha EMX 62M powered mixer---no it won't fill an arena but it will do great for a club, church, or some smaller venue. Very great for practice rooms! It's got Yamaha's quality and the reverbs are very good. Don't let my asking price scare you off, it's in perfect condition and everything works I am just selling it to make room in my budget for another keyboard...$100.00+shipping

2--M-Audio BX5a Studiophile powered monitors--these are fantastic for studio use and I love them but they need to go. $125.00+shipping

3--Korg TR rack mount synthesiser--I've posted this several times and really don't understand why someone hasn't snatched it up. If you know how these sound (go to YouTube for examples) then you'll know it truly is a great synth! Yes, they might be a little cheaper on Ebay but I know the quality and condition of this one!! $175.00+shipping

Please respond to:

bjork01@cableone.net

Archived