Fantom S plus 2 SRX (separately) for sale

EJ2

• Members

Greetings all,

I'm selling my Fantom S (used) because I'm finding that having the V-Synth XT, the Karma, and the OASYS among other gear, I'm not using the FS all that much. It has remained in my home studio since I purchased it (used) last year. It comes with the original box (may need some good taping), the manuals (one has a tear in the cover, but is reasonable). There are a couple of marks (not that apparent) on the ends of the board, but the rest of this unit is in very good condition. The keys, pads, and controls all function properly. It really is a great sounding synth workstation, but it's time to downsize, expecially with the OASYS on hand.

I've had one offer so far, but the first one closest to $900 USD + shipping takes it.

I'm also selling 2 SRX cards separately. I have SRX 02 (Concert Piano) which I preferred for it's warmth and darkness over SRX 11; and SRX 05 Dance Extreme (just super drum kits and riffs). I'm asking $125 US for SRX02 and $165 for SRX05. Shipping from Ontario, Canada will be extra. I accept Paypal or Western Union. No personal checks please.

If interested, send me an email at doubleejprojects@yahoo.ca

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Eric

• Members

Hi Joey,

I'm in Port Dover, Canada, so yes I can ship via FedEx, UPS, or Purolator. I'd have to check the rates for you.

The taping refers to the sleeve that the original box came in. Actually, the original box is in reasonable shape. I usually tape the ends and flaps anyway when I ship anything.

Everything on the unit works perfectly - the keys, controls, display, etc. There are some marks on each end (the grey/silver part) that are not noticeable till you get close. Everything else is in great shape. I can send you pics.

The SRX cards I'm selling separately, but if you want to make an offer for the works, go ahead.

Ill send this via email to you as well.

Cheers,

Eric

PS: Payment is via Paypal (for security) or Western Union transfer.

Archived