Waldorf, Sherman, Emu, Electrix, Casio

void

• Members

Sherman Filterbank v2 ($600)

Waldorf Microwave XT ($650)

Emu E6400 Ultra [upgrades include internal hard drive, 64mb Ram, E-Synth Rom & Orbit/Phatt Rom, D-wam (add's ascii keyboard input, 2nd Midi In/Out/Thru , AES/EBU) Not sure what to ask for this, Best offer or maybe something for trade?

Casio SK-5 circuit bent tablebeast model ($250 )

Electrix Mo-Fx ($150)

• Members

How large is the hard drive and do you have a scsi cdrom drive for it? My post is beneath yours...

Sherman Filterbank v2 ($600)

Waldorf Microwave XT ($650)

Emu E6400 Ultra [upgrades include internal hard drive, 64mb Ram, E-Synth Rom & Orbit/Phatt Rom, D-wam (add's ascii keyboard input, 2nd Midi In/Out/Thru , AES/EBU) Not sure what to ask for this, Best offer or maybe something for trade?

Casio SK-5 circuit bent tablebeast model ($250 )

Electrix Mo-Fx ($150)

• Members

How large is the hard drive and do you have a scsi cdrom drive for it? My post is beneath yours...

The hard drive is 2 gigs, No cdrom for it. I just hooked it up via scsi to the computer and transferred samples to it via soundforge.

• Members

I've had two or three of these and always promise that I'll never buy or trade for another but always do. I have a scsi drive and a 20gig internal hardrive loaded with great samples as well as around 25 Emu and Akai cdroms.

How is the lcd and backlight on yours?

• Members

I've had two or three of these and always promise that I'll never buy or trade for another but always do. I have a scsi drive and a 20gig internal hardrive loaded with great samples as well as around 25 Emu and Akai cdroms.

How is the lcd and backlight on yours?

I've never had any problems with the backlight or lcd. It still has the plastic on haha:]

its set on +5 which is what it was on when I first bought it.

Archived