Korg Micro-X & Roland Juno-2 synthesisers

• Members

Thanks for your offer, I really need something like a Motif (the classic rack would do fine) for the kind of music we're doing (classic and progressive rock). I've had a couple of the larger Novation synths and if I were doing edgier music this would be great for that but I guess I need to wait and see if a Motif comes up here.

As for a price? I got the Micro-X new and got a killer deal on it at $399.00, I could've sent it back but I just got busy (my wife and I own a pest control company) and didn't in time. It sounds really great, has great polyphony, a cool case, and the arps are kickin' but I have a great Korg and should've researched the sounds a little more before I bought this. The Motif just has a different timbre quality to it that I think will balance out well with the Korg. Anyway....

Hit me an offer and you never know....

Thanks,Scott

• Members
I emailed ya bout this yesturday or day b4. I made an offer and have not heard from ya. Was my offer that bad?
:rolleyes:

No barter?
:cry:

I'm sorry but I was out of town at a meeting yesterday and haven't seen your email yet. I'll keep checking but if you don't mind please resend it.
Thanks,Scott

Archived