several things for sale, Kurzweil, Korg, UseAudio, Nord

• Members

Selling the following:

Korg M3 73 key version with radias expansion and 256 mb ram chip. The slot that the ram chip is supposed to go in is kind of busted, though. If you can repair it or if you don't plan on loading in more than 64mb of samples, this keyboard is great. Upgraded to version 2.0. I would love to keep it, but I am totally blind and cannot get around its touch screen interface. Asking $1700 or best offer.

Korg radias. 49 key version. Great virtual analog synth. Upgraded to 2.0. Works perfectly last I checked. Asking about $850 or best offer.

Kurzweil K2661. 61 key Kurzweil workstation with rom block 4 installed, and the Kurzweil Ribbon controller. Throwing in a scsi CD-rom drive as well, plus some extras. Asking about $1800 for everything.

Roland VK8M organ module. needs to be updated to the latest firmware, but otherwise works great. Excellent organ tone. Asking $700 or best offer.

UseAudio Plugiator. fully expanded with all plugins. Asking $450 or best offer.

Nord Rack 2x...just bought, works great. Love it but saving up for a wave and a stage ex. Asking $900.

Alesis monitor mkii powered reference monitors. Pair, obviously. asking $3200.

Contact me at dfibraio@gmail.com. I can be negotiated with. No trades, please unless it is really good. Paypal accepted. Will not ship unless paid first. Buyer also pays shipping. I may have some extra keyboard stands or hard cases for soe gear I can throw in to sweeten the deal. Again, contact me if interested and we'll negotiate.

Archived