Several synths for sale...

• Members

Ever notice that if you don't answer your own post you won't get any replies even though there seem to be several keyboard players on here. If you're not interested in buying but want something different (who doesn't?) why not think about trades?

I'm not a lying jerk who can't be trusted and if you aren't either I might consider trading, it's better than giving our stuff away and then paying the fees on Ebay!

• Members

---Roland U-20 ( I've always loved the sounds but most of the ones you find are dogged out, the backlight is out and they are pretty well finsihed as a viable keyboard...not this one! It does have one key that needs to be ccleaned or something I don't know but it doesn't work, its the second from the bottom so I don't use it but if you wanted to it would have to be fixed)...

---Roland Juno D---excellent condition and great sounds!

---Korg M-50 w/sample option..it's the yellow version...

---Alesis QS-7---another oldie that you find worn out but not this one. The folowing aren't mine but available:

---Kurzweil K-2600X (new in box)

---Yamaha SY-99...two of them!

---Ensoniq TS-12

Ensoniq ASR10 keyboard..

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

---Roland U-20 ( I've always loved the sounds but most of the ones you find are dogged out, the backlight is out and they are pretty well finsihed as a viable keyboard...not this one! It does have one key that needs to be ccleaned or something I don't know but it doesn't work, its the second from the bottom so I don't use it but if you wanted to it would have to be fixed)...

---Roland Juno D---excellent condition and great sounds!

---Korg M-50 w/sample option..it's the yellow version...

---Alesis QS-7---another oldie that you find worn out but not this one. The folowing aren't mine but available:

---Kurzweil K-2600X (new in box)

---Yamaha SY-99...two of them!

---Ensoniq TS-12

Ensoniq ASR10 keyboard..

Scott... do you still have the M-50?

Archived