FT FEELER: 1979 NATURAL PEAVEY T-40

iangeigerxxx

• Members

THIS IS NOT FOR SALE, TRADES ONLY

i have a 1979 peavey t-40 with maple neck and all natural finish. these are the OG t series without the blade pickups. this is a players bass, one of the straplocks is wobbly but not going anywhere, and i have it wired a custom way to where the volume knobs dont work and the tone knobs do, but they basically go from either "0" or "10" with no real in between. this is a beautiful bass, has been toured with extensively and been cared for like a baby, but has also been played. one unoriginal tuner, its a schaller and matches all the others just fine. it could use a good setup but i will change the strings beforehand if a trade does go down. i also have an aftermarket gator soft/hard case that would come with it. all the durability of a hs case with the weight of a soft. has also been toured with extensively. and unfortunately i dont have any pictures of it by itself but i do have some live shots somewhere so just let me know if you would like some and ill get em to you, and i will try to take some this weekend when i go to the practice space.

with all that being said, i am looking for a precision bass of some kind. maple neck preferably. MIM/MIJ/MIA doesnt matter. i dont care if its a little beat up, because mine is as well. i love my t-40 but im longing for that p-bass sound and emulating it only makes me want the real thing even worse. feel free to throw any offers my way, im just after a p-bass of sorts. im looking to do a straight up trade as well, no cash involved.

i cant get on here all the time so the better way to get a hold of me is via email, so hit me up at the address below for a quicker reply, but since i have this listing i might get on to check a little more often.

overlookedhc[AT]gmail[DOT]com

pictures would be awesome but not mandatory just to talk. hit me with what ya got!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived