Warwick Custom Shop N

jsixties

• Members

Hi all Harmony Central Musician Community Forums , it's Javier . Glad to become a new member.

I have for sale a very very special instrument, no feedback here so far but you can track who I am in my signature so rest assured I'm a 100% honest and reliable person:

You know the bass:

http://www.warwick.de/modules/custom_shop/...age=1&cl=EN

This is one of the best instruments you will find anywhere, a dead mint condition Custom Shop Warwick Infinity NT Flame maple (Warwick CS Number 150).

Never been out of the house, much less used on a gig, is immaculate.

Comes complete with his flightcase (or a highly padded Premium Warwick Rockcase of the same value in brand new condition, your choice), COA -Certificate of Authenticity-, Manual, Documents, Gold straplocks, Custom Shop owners kit, Keys and all the case candy.

Factory pictures:

DSC02196-1.jpg

0344051085GDOFS3ED_05.jpg

0344051085GDOFS3ED_04.jpg

0344051085GDOFS3ED_03.jpg

0344051085GDOFS3ED_02.jpg

Here you can see in these recent pictures the bass is the SAME condition than when was made, not any single scratch, ding or even dust on it.

DSC02196.jpg

DSC02195.jpg

DSC02194.jpg

DSC02192.jpg

DSC02191.jpg

• Members

DSC02189.jpg

DSC02188.jpg

DSC02186.jpg

DSC02185.jpg

DSC02184.jpg

DSC02104.jpg

DSC02103.jpg

BfblzuwB2kKGrHqYOKjQErzNsYHmBLBQ-1.jpg

Retail price of this breathtaking Custom Shop Infinity NT AAAA was 5170 euros as you have seen in the link provided; 2007 quote so place an order for this same bass just now will be truly higher.

There is not other Infinity like this one worldwide, it's a unique and stunning piece so it was handmade to custom specifications: Slightly thinner neck, high polish finish, golden hardware, "F" inlays, Hipshot D-tuner and a careful selection of woods. This one despite this beauty and masterwork it's IMHO warmer, fatter, sweeter than a factory Infinity and has the most organic, complex and beautiful tone I've ever heard in a boutique bass of any brand.

It's truly lightweight, the neck is fast and comfortably, the action very low without any buzz and with the glossy finish the wax is not required.

So why I want to part with it? First of all my credit card is on fire and even I truly love this gem in my actual 60's band there's only room for vintage stuff like Precisions or Jazz Bass so now it's your chance, this is a TERRIFIC boutique instrument that will surpass all your best expectations. You will love it, my promise.

I'm looking for 3,495 euros + shipping.

*95 Euro to any european country with the flightcase, 75 with the softcase. Full insured with a traceable express shipment.

All the best.

Archived