FT:1998 American Fender Jazz Deluxe 5

thedeadking

• Members

What I have today is 1998 American Fender Jazz 5.The bass is black with a red tort pickguard,The bass Has been upgraded with a badass bridge and shaller ultralight tuners.The bass has some dings and buckel rash.It also a hairline crack next to the B string tunner.it does not go through the thickness of the wood and stops before the tuner.i have pics showing this with out the tunning ket.Ive taken it to a lutheir who said it was minor and was too small to repai and not worry but i taken now to a diffrent shop and its now currently trying to get sealed up better.I have closer and detailed pics.I also have a gig bag to include.I would love to find a American P deluxe plus cash on my end but I dont see that happening.Im open to trade 4,5,6,or 7.Im open to anything but id prefer a 6 string like a nicer ibanez.hollowbodies like a jack cassady or japnesse made 60 70 sears and jap basses crazy colors or off shaped bodies Open to projects of equal valueor anything you have ill listen to what you have.ill take a loss if its something unique send me your email address and I can take close up detailed pics.

• Members

were do you no me from engage757?I also have pics of the crack without the tuner showing it dosent go through the headstock at any part of it.im currently having the crack attempted to be sealed at a local music shop.Please feel free to offer me trades I will trade down or up depending on the bass but Im mosly looking for a Aluminum neck kramer, vintage hollowbodyies,Obscure projects,tiesco spectrum. a nice 6 string bass or Dano longhorn or hofner icon plus a little cash on your end.Im open to anything.

• Members

come on somebody shoot me some trade offers.ill try to post more pics.feel free to send me your email for them.id take a loss for something really odd and obscure.60s 70s knock offs strange colors shapes foriegn instruments espically hollowbodies.id also like to find and ibanez 590 or 690 whatever one was walnut.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived