F/S - Warwick Dolphin Pro I - *NEAR MINT*

julius_siezure

• Members

Near Mint *gently used* 2001 Dolphin Pro I 4-string neck-thru bass. Serial # F-085148-01 MADE IN GERMANY 6/29/2001. **ULTRA RARE** P/J & bridge piezo configuration.

The Dolphin Pro bass has been discontinued by Warwick as a production model and is now only available as a $5000+ custom shop order. This is one of the rarest basses on the planet, you will be hard pressed to find one for sale anywhere else.

This bass is near factory condition. Extremely low wear - I never played it outside of the studio.  Any rash or swirling barely perceptible to the naked eye due to the luster of the wood. One very light/small dent on the upper rear (see last pic). High-output MEC active pickups AND a piezo pickup installed in the bridge, a rare factory option. SUPER bright and clear tone, excellent playability and feel. Professional set up done late last year.

Ovangkol body, wenge and fretboard, 26 jumbo fret 34" scale, Dolphin inlays, gold hardware, stacked active/passive, treble/bass and pickup blend controls.

Comes with Warwick custom fit hardshell case, truss rod tool, Warwick factory wood surface finish, manual and case candy.

$3000 USD. I pay shipping.
Dolphin1.JPGDolphin2.JPGDolphin7.JPGDolphin6.JPGDolphin5.JPG

• 1 month later...

Archived