FS: Takamine TB10

FenderP

• Members

I'm putting my Takamine TB10 bass up for sale only.

The TB10 is an acoustic/electric hybrid with a piezo. It has a fretless unlined ebony neck, spruce and maple body with F holes, a preamp (with Cool Tube technology), as well as a built-in tuner.

Here's Takamine's web page:

http://takamine.com/?fa=detail&mid=1818&sid=172

It can be played standing up or sitting down. Its neck radius is very much like an upright. You can't bow with it - the radius doesn't allow (I tried, though). It sounds great. I just never totally warmed up to it. I think I gigged with it all of three times since I've owned it. It's collecting proverbial dust in the case. I recently changed strings to the Rotosound RS77LEs in the hopes I'd like it better, but I don't. Such is life. I want to see this go to a good home.

Here's a pic the Atlanta Bass Gallery took of me when I bought it:

DSC02445.JPG

It will be sold or traded with its original hardshell case.

EDIT: Here's a link to more pics of the bass:

http://www.allanhirt.com/takamine.html

Sell Price: $1875 US dollars which includes shipping in the lower 48 in the US.

I will sell internationally, so inquire and I'll get a shipping estimate from UPS. I always take my stuff to get packed and shipped at the UPS Store for items like this.

Payment Terms: PayPal preferred - the personal option. have 100% positive feedback on TalkBass, eBay, and head-fi, so I take selling seriously and never misrepresent an item.

I would consider a money order if it was a US Postal one or an international money order drawn in US dollars, but that will take time and delay the transaction.

As soon as I get payment, I will confirm your address and get it out in a day or two. I always e-mail tracking numbers so you can see its progress.

If you're local to the Boston area, I'd take cash as well, and we can arrange to meet as well.

Not looking for any trades.

• 3 years later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived