Roland GR33 , as NOS as it gets.

peedenmark7

• Members

Roland GR33 Guitar synth in the box with all paperwork /cable. I bought this earlier this year represented to me as NEW OLD STOCK from a closed store owner in Florida . Story goes the pickup was robbed from the box to warranty another in store, and the unit never sold. So unfortunately there is NO Gk2A pickup included. I have no doubt this is a new unit, smells and looks it.

The unit works perfectly fine with my GK3 , so no worries about compatibility if you already have a synth pickup equipped guitar.

That said, the synth works flawlessly and you will likely never find another for all intents brand new boxed one. I bought this because of the arpeggiator feature to run in tandem with my GR55 , via a Roland US-20, [ can't find a Wayne Joness unit ] but the volumes are dramatically different and I am not gonna play around trying to get them synced, etc.

While in my possession the GR33 has been out of the box only to test it with the GR55, it works perfectly, if you are in S.E. WI, you are welcome to try before you buy, $ 325 FIRM takes it.

If you want the US-20 added to the sale, tack on another $150 to the synth price, It's in excellent used condition. Had the previous owner not installed the velcro to the feet, I'd conservatively say it looks like new.

PM me for additional pics info, but please be clear , I am not haggling on the price .

09a8685a8ce64d806fdf1278e7916ee8.JPG.7e4652e25b3e00b49f695677c38b73d7.JPG

Archived