Ursa Major Stargate 323, Deltalab Effectron II, Yamaha R100, Fostex X-77 Cassette Recorder (Warps)

DepressedSlave

• Members

I'm currently living in Germany, but all items are located in Louisiana. My sister will be packaging and shipping everything for me. Don't worry, she's pretty good at it. :- ]

Ursa Major Stargate 323 - I'll be really, really sad if someone buys this from me, because it's been my favorite piece of gear for about a decade now. I've never heard such a... mystic reverb before. The front face is in great shape, and has normal rack rash for an 80s unit. The board inside is covered in dust and I had been meaning to get it cleaned, but never did. It still works fine though and has been for ages by now. I'll try to get my sister to take some pictures of it tomorrow. $1000 shipped

Deltalab Effectron II ADM 1024 - Also my favorite delay for a decade (got it with the Stargate), but it also needs to go. Good shape. Pictures coming soon, hopefully.$120 shipped

Fostex X-77 Cassette Recorder - Well, it's kinda... wonky. I wouldn't call it broken, since it functions. It just functions with some strange pitchshifting warp and other erratic behaviors sometimes. Which, of course, makes it cool. $100 shipped

20160225_173052_resized.jpg20160225_173106_resized.jpg

Yamaha R100 - Cool little reverb. Looks ok from the front, but the top is sratched up. $60 shipped

Thanks for looking and God bless.

Archived