FS/FT:Upstate Analog Modded EHX DEM, Boss OS-2

blankfield

• Members

All prices include Paypal fees and shipping. Paypal gift is optional.

If you have any questions about anything send me a PM. Trade ideas listed below. Thanks!

$165 - Upstate Analog modded Deluxe Electric Mistress. It has an LPB-1 installed in it with its own footswitch, level knob and LED, has been wired for true bypass, and has been cleaned up from a wiring standpoint. This pedal was brand new before being modded and has remained in new condition as I have only used it at home. Comes with everything as if new from Electro Harmonix (box, papers, etc.)

768mEmjl.jpg?2

BOSS - OS-2 Over Drive/Distortion – No box or papers – Excellent condition - $40

f4pGTQzl.jpg?2

Trade Ideas (+/- cash where needed)

S.I.B. pedals

Chase Bliss pedals

Sonic Crayon pedals

Teenage Engineering OP-1

As always, send other trade ideas along, too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I have a v1 ehx clone theory from the 70s (stock other than i replaced a couple of caps) that I would straight trade for your moog mf103. I just did a quick demo on the weekend (see link and never mind my crappy playing). It has velcro on the bottom and the top.

• Members
I have a v1 ehx clone theory from the 70s (stock other than i replaced a couple of caps) that I would straight trade for your moog mf103. I just did a quick demo on the weekend (see link and never mind my crappy playing). It has velcro on the bottom and the top.

Replied via PM.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived