FS - One Control - OC10 Crocodile Tail Loop

BME

• Members

For sale is a used One Control OC10 Crocodile Tail Loop.

In case you're not familiar with it, here's a bit of blurb from the One Control site:

The Crocodile Tail Loop is the flagship switcher from One Control. Create up to 70 presets with the easy push button auto saving system. The OC10 has 7 programs per bank and you can choose up to 10 programs for each program. The OC10 also is equipped midi and can send program changes or to be used as a midi through to be used in combination with other midi devices. Link two OC10 together with a simple LAN cable to access multiple pedals off stage. The OC10 also has the amazing BJF Buffer from One Control included and also can be bypassed by using the not buffered input. The OC10 can also be a simple switcher but accessing the direct mode. Direct mode is perfect for band practices or experimenting with pedals before you’ve decided how to set your programs. The Crocodile Tail Loop truly is the most innovative pedal switchers on the market.

Here's a great video from Tom Quayle showing what it's capable of:

I've had it for about 6 months and it's been great for me, but I'm looking to scale down my pedalboard so no longer need it.

I'm based in the UK and would be looking for £350 all in for it. Was bought new for £499 and it's in top condition, barely a mark on it (aside from some velcro on the bottom), so you'd be getting a great deal!

Would come complete with the original box too.

If anyone would like any further pics I'd be happy to supply.

15b5a11821385e9a2600492ca19d60b1.jpg.b0fe6a0d391f978c16202179e92034d7.jpg

Archived