FS/FT: BMF Fat Bastard, Decho Box, HipKitty Chameleon, Java Distortion, Scarab Fuzz!

moo1010321

• Members

My pedal business failed due to internal complications and now I'm just getting rid of the rest of my pedals off at a really cheap price. (Below wholesale)

ALL THE PEDALS ARE BRAND NEW!! NEVER USED AND NEVER TAKEN OUT OF THE BOX.

Will sell all for $1400. That's a $300 price drop if you buy it all at once. Thanks! I also take trades so holler with me with what you want and what you got. Thanks!

2x BMF Effects Fat Bastard - $90 shipped.

Awesome clean boost pedal. Also has a good amount of gain on tap. These sell for $149-$179 on websites.

DSC04651.jpg

2x BMF Effects Decho Box - $150 shipped

Great digital tape delay. Has an awesome effects loop built in. You can really get some funky sounds with addition of modulation pedals.

DSC04653.jpg

2x HipKitty Chameleon - $90 shipped

Awesome clean-medium boost pedal. Has an awesome feature, the harmonics pot gets your tone to sound very clear and articulate.

DSC04664.jpg

2x HipKitty Java Distortion - $90 shipped

Awesome crunch to fuzz pedal. The crunch channel gets from crunchy to fuzz depending on the gain set. The lead channel boosts the crunch signal by 10 db!

DSC04663.jpg

8x Basic Audio Scarab Fuzz - $85 shipped

Awesome fuzz pedal. You can really get an overwhelmingly saturated fuzz tone from this awesome clarity. Lower the gain a bit and can pass for an overdrive.

DSC04662.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived