No announcement yet.

MJT Copper relic strat

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MJT Copper relic strat

MJT body (KILLER CHECKING), USAGC neck (Maple with slab Rosewood fingerboard, 1.65” width @ 1st fret, .865” deep @ 1st fret, .975” deep @ 12th fret, 12” radius, 6150 frets, Hand rubbed oil finish), Wilkinson full mass US spaced bridge, synthetic bone nut, gotoh gears, push pot on the 2nd tone control to engage the neck pickup in any position (AWESOME FEATURE),HSC, hand wound pickups that sound great! It's a killer player but like most guitars you may want to set it up to your liking. Wouldn't this look great under the Christmas tree!!! As always, I will supply one of my decals for the headstock or I will include a custom one designed for you.
    SOLD
    (EAST OF THE MISSISSIPPI, others pay actual shipping)

Last edited by vidiot72; 12-04-2018, 09:32 AM.
    Custom Headstock Decals Here
    Good deals with:Flying Dutchman, Altgtr33X2, richie888,brokenarrow5, Mr_GoodBomb,fresh_oil,jl in nc, hartguitars, cwilliams963, TFM53, SnoMan97, telemanX2,StratoSlacker,tocs100X2,newbuilder, ajympt,senor-penguin,tobildteleez,djfrank,mooncalf, samthinguy,dragula1971X3,fulcrumpoint,TraumaRN,Dr. Scottie C,SGFaust,Jealousblues,gtrmaestro,JonathanD, badshawn6060,rocktuna,MatrixClaw,billcheckrules,lh rocker,smorgdonkey,sublimeride,loodsCFHCG,teletayl or,turnitto11,Yo_Squig
Working...
X