Vintage tele for sale

Joejitsu

• Members

*********SOLD***************

Hey guys, after a lot of contemplating and a recent financial crunch I have decided to sell this vintage telecaster that has been in my family for many generations. I can trace it back about 40 years and don't know how old it is beyond that. It has a thin body and the input jack is on the control plate instead of the usual telecaster position. It says "orlando" on the headstock and has a fender cut. As you can see it is a bit dirty, but just needs to be cleaned up and is in pretty good shape for its age. It has it's share of bumps and dings considering it is 40 years old, but otherwise it has as vintage of a feel as you can get with these guitars and it plays great. The pickups are original, as is the wiring...the only thing that is new is the pickup switch which I recently changed (I still have the original). While it may have some cosmetic dings, the sound is 100% vintage tele.

tele1.jpg

Whoever buys it will have a true stock vintage tele and something that is pretty unique. Therefore, since I am in a pretty tough financial bind right now I will take the first reasonable offer. You can email me at joejitsumd AT yahoo.com for more questions or pics or to make an offer.

*********SOLD*************

Archived