FS: Fishman Matrix Infinity Wide Version

forevergone

• Members

Fishman Matrix Infinity Acoustic Guitar Pickup System

From the manufacturer:

The Matrix Infinity pickup and preamp system offers clear, transparent tone, dynamic string response and ease of installation. Soundhole-mounted Volume and Tone rotary controls allow the player to make easily accessible adjustments. No need to cut holes in your guitar.

Taking the pickup's tonal variation capability one step further, the Matrix Infinity incorporates a switchable voicing feature to accomodate all guitar body sizes and different performance situations in one system.

Matrix Infinity Features

* Completely redesigned active, endpin preamp

* Features the world's best selling undersaddle pickup, the Acoustic Matrix

* Soundhole mounted rotary controls for volume and tone.

* Unique Tone control cuts mids while boosting treble and bass

* Integrated LED low battery indicator

* Switchable voicing to accomodate all guitar body sizes and performance situations

* Solderless connections

* Requires 9V battery (not included)

This is the wide version and is meant for bridges that are 1/8". Make sure you know that the bridge width is compatible for this pickup. The pickup was opened but never used. In great condition!

This retails for $140-150. Buy one of the best acoustic pick ups out there for a fraction of the price! Looking for $100 USD shipped within the Lower 48/Canada

Reason for selling: I bought it from ebay and the buyer had labelled it wrong so I can't use it. We settled on him paying me for his fault and I would try to resell it.

6807l19_20.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived