North Pole thread

pfapin

• Members

Don't hate, this is a good idea. Here you don't get spammers or people pawning off crap.

+1

I had some guy the other day want to trade a few hunting rifles and a crossbow for my car that was for sale.

Yea, like I want some stranger with rifles coming over to test drive my car. :facepalm:

• Members

So what your tryin to say is that you dont believe Santa is real.... right? Man dont make me come down there and poo punch your ass, this North Pole {censored} is %100 legit and Im totally down kickin it with the fat man all year long just as long as I can play my Lamb of God size Marshall wall of death as loud as I want... it helps to keep the elves motivated, along with cocaine and the usual bump of meth everynow and then. Im gonna trade the abominable snowman my PRS Custom 24 for some a couple of Ukranian sex slaves, and its a local trade... so I guess these local trade threads arent so bad after all. Anyone looking to score a night with an elvish whore for some gear trades? She couldnt make toys to well so I hook her on the side to earn gear... let me know what you got up for trades!!!