KRANK Chadwick II for your guitar

Crunchtime

• Members

Looking to trade my Krank Chadwick II for a nice guitar.

This amp has the best cleans I've ever heard. The cleans are better than my beloved Rivera's cleans. The drive channel is perfect for ZZ Top, AC/DC, and 80's metal. If you throw an overdrive pedal like a tube screamer in front it can get brutal. This makes it like a three channel with three very, very good channels.

This Chadwick II is modded to accept EL34 power tubes. This mod is easily reversed and a good tech could do it in no time but, I think it sounds perfect as it is.

Includes footswich for channel switching.

I will include a brand new, never used set of matched JJ EL34L power tubes from Doug's Tubes. I will also throw in a pair of new EH 12ax7 preamp tubes I had laying around.

The tubes in the amp are JJ El34L power tubes and a mix of JJ and Ruby preamp tubes. These tubes have low hours on them.

Looking for guitars of comparable value. Some things that would intrest me would be Gibson SG standards, white Explorers, Carvins with stainless steel frets, ESP Eclipse, USA Strats, USA Jacksons, or really any USA guitars. Throw any thing intresting at me.

52a071a05672.jpg

1cb0b4f0c351.jpg

a4e0f2b1efac.jpg

1fd59552a0d9.jpg

Archived