F/S- quickly! custom tele body and neck + more!

tobildteleez

• Members

I have a need for some cash, so here is my latest project going up for sale. It is a Mammoth made guitar body and neck. the neck is solid padauk topped with flamed maple and oil finished. the body is solid one piece hondo mahogony topped with padauk with 2 flamed maple accent stripes. control from the rear with cover plate included. body is unfinished.I will also mark the location of the bridge and string thru holes if so decide not to use a top load bridge 250.00 TYD

note.. pic file says squire but that is just the photo file that I have these pics in. PM or email jms490@att.net

• Members

I have extra parts that I can add for a small extra fee. was going to put it together but no time or extra money.. let me kknow what you want to do..I don't have a hummie pup but I do have a USA neck out of a baja tele..I have a jack and cup, fixed gold bridge, gold string T's, I also have a tele squire neck plate chrome w/screws.. 250.00+ shipping and the extras come with it.

• Members

I have extra parts that I can add for a small extra fee. was going to put it together but no time or extra money.. let me kknow what you want to do..I don't have a hummie pup but I do have a USA neck out of a baja tele..I have a jack and cup, fixed gold bridge, gold string T's, I also have a tele squire neck plate chrome w/screws.. 250.00+ shipping and the extras come with it.

PM'ed

Archived